Private: Half Day Sail On A Beautiful 44' Ketch
This is the real deal...a beautiful sailboat with spacious decks, padded cushions and a shaded cockpit. Find yourself a comfy spot as your experienced, friendly captain and first mate head out into the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. You'll find unparalleled views of the coastline and secluded cays that dot the seascape en route to St. John.
- Transfers are not included. In order to get to this trip on time, get off your ship no later than 8:15 a.m. (local time). It's about a 20-30 minute taxi ride and costs $20 per person, round trip. Specific meeting instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Please note that once you arrive at the marina, you will take a small dinghy to the sailboat. You will need to be able to climb in and out of the boat.
- There is a restroom available on board the boat.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:30 AM (3 hours)
- If you need a different departure time to accommodate your ship's schedule, please contact ShoreTrips.
- There may be surcharge pricing over the holidays.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you have any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Please be aware guests will need to climb over a 15 inch bar at the top of the boarding ladder. This tour cannot accommodate anyone with canes or walkers.
- Gratuities to the crew are not required but are greatly appreciated, in cash, if possible.
- This tour does not run early September - Early November due to hurricane season.
- Please note there is a holiday supplement for Christmas Day and possibly other holidays. Please contact ShoreTrips for an accurate rate.